Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi really need a Avicularia versicolor female adult but will also consider a sub adult female, desperatly needed as i have a mature male ready and willing, looking for a female to go towards luke's birthday present so anyone have one or know of anyone selling one please pm me,
thanx
melanie:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx ste but unfortunatly i bought the last pair from him but the female didn't make the journey and lee does not have any adult females left, so i have a male all ready to go and no female.
we bought these for luke as an early birthday present and now we are desperatly trying to find a female, can anyone help please....someone somewhere must have one surely? please someone !!!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
i do have one of these but it is only a spiderling :(:(

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:( neil that guy you told us about hasn't got back to us:cry:, so we are still looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone anywhere know of a lonely female versicolor desperate for loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

here is a pic of the handsome male she will go to:

please anyone?????

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
ive been after an adult/ sub adult female for quite some time , still no luck and still looking :(

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i have my hand in many pots so to speak at the moment and so may end up being offered more than one if thats the case i'll get back to you sharpman, i know from experience how hard it is to find certain spiders so if i can help i will:2thumb:.
melanie

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
I have an adult female (bought her from Lee also) and i'm fattening her up as i bought a juvenile male instead of an adult. I wouldn't sell her but would consider 50/50..? PM me and we'll sort something out :)

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
well i have my hand in many pots so to speak at the moment and so may end up being offered more than one if thats the case i'll get back to you sharpman, i know from experience how hard it is to find certain spiders so if i can help i will:2thumb:.
melanie
thanks and im still after one

If anyone has a MM versi that they want 50/50 with pm me :)
shall i pm you then :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
LOL! You can do.. But then you shouldn't have to coz u bought it as FEMALE!!!! hahahahaha Just your luck isn't it? :lol: I find it funny! You'll have to keep all your half of spiderlings and you'll probably have like 2 females in the lot rofl!

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
i bet your right too , we shall see then i guess when/if we get any slings :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanx he is a handsome chap lol, i managed to get one female (missing a leg) she just shed the other day and it's a bit of a bad shed so just in case i'm still looking for a female as soon as i find one my male can go out on loan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts