Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please could anyone help, i am looking for a beardie but the pet stores say they wont sell me one if i dont have a ceramic bulb in my viv which i have just bought because he says that i need one and this pulse thermo which is going to cost an extra £70 which i think is a waste because ive been told the set-up i have is more than good enough, so if anyone can help please pm me as i am really wanting one, thanks mat

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i live in the durham area and it was coast to coast exotics in darlington and they have done nothing but charge me crazy prices

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
big_fow said:
i live in the durham area and it was coast to coast exotics in darlington and they have done nothing but charge me crazy prices
i remember buying my 1st corn and set up, i was made to pay out lots and even got a uv light which isnt needed for snakes

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
We got our beardie from my brother, he has 2 other baby beardies (well, about 6 months old) but he lives down in the Hertfordshire area, near to Luton so i think that unless you can collect it wouldn't be too easy to sell you one of his. He's selling them for £40 each, so pm if you're able to collect.
Em & Owen

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd love to be able to travel but cant drive because of recent bike accident so travelling will be hard for a while, id pay for delivery but herts is some distance from where i live

1 - 7 of 7 Posts