Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

i am changing my royal's heating source. the mat is ineffective for a rep of her size, and it does not heat her new viv effectively enough.

Looking for this urgently, i am risking burns at present as she spends a lot of time on top of the heat source (which is outside the viv on the underside)

I am skint after christmas, that's why i am looking for a second hand temporary source until i can buy new.

CERAMIC BULB, HOLDER AND THERMOSTAT

PM me with anything u have which is suitable

CHEERS :wink:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
If its desperate and youre risking burning your snake like you say then I think you should try ebay... Worth a shot, most things can be found on there. :lol:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one thing about me is that i am a panicker! She is probably ok for now, i just want to change the heat source asap. Had a look on ebay, must ask Paul if i can use his acct to get these things, and ask him to pay for it too! Im gonna b popular at home, not! :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Skimpy, how much are you willing to pay ?

I've got something that might interest you, but you would need to get a thermostat bacause it's quite a powerful stuff and if you don't regulate it, you may burn the house :D

I bought a viv today that came with a lovely PEARLCO 250W ceramic heater (220/240V). PEARLCO is a top quality UK brand for heaters, so their products are normally not the cheap stuff you get from China.

I took if off, because I don't intend to use ceramic heaters for my snakes, so I'll have this ceramic heater and its guard (which is quite unique as well) to flog.

If you are not interested I'll start a thread only for it, but thought to let you know first.

If you are interested, just reply and I'll post the pictures for you.

Thanks, Dex.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
That's the ceramic heater and its guard:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts