Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
desperatley seeking a yemen chameleon. have setup ready to go, just looking for a little guy to make it his/her home. would consider a pair and obviously cheaper the better. live in the lincoln area but would be willing to travel for the right price. any body got any or know any1 that has???????

thanx

·
Registered
554 Posts
I am selling Yemens and can do an unrellated pair. They are £27.50 each and I can livestock courier them for £20 the pair. Rick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good. where abouts are you? i wud prefer to collect as i don't really like courier service for things like reptiles. not too fair really. and do u have any pictures at all?

·
Registered
2 Posts
search for yemens

hi there read your post about the serch for yemens i just got myself some two babies the only down side is that thay are babies about a month old im not sure what sixe or age you are after but the ones i got where 65 quid for the pair i found the breeder on a site called www.livefood.co.uk there thay have classifieds at the top left of the screen and thay have lots of animals on at the moment hope that helps good luck xgemx

·
Registered
554 Posts
Any baby chams should be at least 8 weeks old before being sold, they are easy to sex as the male has a spur on the rear of his feet, the females do not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts