Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the moment i have one crestie and hes a lovely little chap but unfortunatly cant afford to buy a new crestie and full setup as it would burn a hole in my pocket, so im willing to give a loving home to anyone with a crestie who does not want it for any reason PM me please :flrt:

·
Registered
528 Posts
your best off buying a cheap hatching, with a small RUB and some bits and pieces, not many people advertise cresties for free unless they have stunted growth at a young age because of bad diet and such :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I'm afraid people don't generally give away crested geckos on here, and if you can't afford to buy a crested gecko and its equipment, how will you be able to afford it's up keep, vets bills if need be, equipment if something breaks?

Better off saving up so you can buy one eventually.

Reps are only free if rehoming and even then there is usually a rehoming fee to discourage freebie hunters; sorry but your better off saving up:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know im better to just say and buy one but im saving for a holiday atm , so i suppose il just have to wait :(

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
i know im better to just say and buy one but im saving for a holiday atm , so i suppose il just have to wait :(
You'll have to make a choice then, holiday or crestie.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
For a baby & set up your prob only looking at 50 maybe 60 as you will have food ect already (a rub on ebay is £6&you can get some cheap wood/plants for under 10) If thats too much you really shouldnt be looking for one.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I will give you a crestie and set up if you are prepared to earn it.
We have over 100 reptiles that need cleaning and feeding every week.
You could spend a couple of hours a day doing them untill I feel you have earned what you are looking for.:2thumb:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will give you a crestie and set up if you are prepared to earn it.
We have over 100 reptiles that need cleaning and feeding every week.
You could spend a couple of hours a day doing them untill I feel you have earned what you are looking for.:2thumb:
are you nearby ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.