Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
if only people gave away 4ft vivs i would have a house full :lol2: even more so than i do at the min:lol2:

·
Registered
967 Posts
i am looking for a free viv about 4 ft long because my corns have outgrown theirs.please email me at [email protected] and i can collect.thanks
why the heck would anyone give you a 4ft viv when there is people like me and plenty of others on here willing to pay for them.:bash::bash::bash:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
to be fair...even though i wouldnt personally ask for a free viv..... if u dont ask you get...theres not harm in asking...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why write anything at all? you bunch of saddos.then again i did notice your all english,hmmmm,typical cheeky english arrogance perhaps?i wrote that coz i gave my smaller 1 away to someone else starting out.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
why write anything at all? you bunch of saddos.then again i did notice your all english,hmmmm,typical cheeky english arrogance perhaps?i wrote that coz i gave my smaller 1 away to someone else starting out.
:lol2: and your English is so great? NOT!

That is very nice of you to give away your smaller one, however freebie hunters have to develop a thick skin!

Can I ask how you are planning to furnish/heat and stat this new 4ft viv even if you are given it?

:)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
ok then i am not english i am welsh so let me tell you no one is going to give you a viv, if you cant afford the housing you cant afford the care to keep an animal

·
I am here to annoy you :)
6,588 Posts
well we got a free 4ft viv from the forum, mind you the person advertised it & our ackie needed more space so we went & got it. Does happen sometimes. Can only try.

·
Registered
967 Posts
its just cheek. hes got 6 posts, no one knows him and why give one away if you need another to replace it doesnt make any sense at all...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.