Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im After a Green tree Python, Quite difficult to find any breeders in the UK. Would be grand if you know of any breeders. Im in Scotland, That probably wont help. I don't care where they are aslong as its Britain :)

Thanks All.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
We have them due in December but it's on import so won't be CB. Try Kevin at Coast to Coast exotics Vmax on here) He's away this week so i would'nt expect a quick response. I know he had some and has pre ordered some of our december ones.

Della

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. But From This Kevin fella, Are they CB or Wild Caught...

·
Registered
323 Posts
hi

i got asked last week if i was interested in two green tree python.captive bred still young if you send me a contact number.il pass it on to the chap there really stunning snakes. we are in the midlands

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The ones i mention we are getting in in December are all CB. what size were you looking for? And what locality? we are getting 06 Biak, Manokwari, Sorong and Jayapura and 04 all of the above plus Aru.

Thanks Della

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
della.g said:
The ones i mention we are getting in in December are all CB. what size were you looking for? And what locality? we are getting 06 Biak, Manokwari, Sorong and Jayapura and 04 all of the above plus Aru.

Thanks Della
Do you know what the prices will be I am after a Monokwari?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'll get a price for you tomorrow. 06 or 04? Or do you want a price on each?I'll get both prices anyway.

Della

1 - 9 of 9 Posts