Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
oh he is georgeous !! i hope he is ok ??

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
I know what you mean. Di is wanting to know whats happened to the Lhasa as she has refused to answer any of di's calls! And she still hasn't paid for him either!

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
I notice the usual Emma Defenders are keeping quite.
Has she moved to Leeds or is she still in Halifax. Has she sold the dogs on?
How has she afforded to get up to 8 Skunks now when she hasn't paid those that she owes?

How many others now don't know where the animal they sold, to emma on tick, which haven't yet been paid for?

Where is Jack?
Where is the Lhasa?

Where is the supposed PM results for the dead baby skunk, again not paid for?

Those who are hiding behind your own lies on Emma are no better. After all, your aiding and abetting a criminal.

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
Am I right in thinking some members here are good friends with Emma? If so, come on people, give others piece of mind and let them know (via pm!) if the dogs are OK, because it's obvious emmaJ isn't going to.
I have lost all respect for EmmaJ, I can't believe anybody can be so awful.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
How has she afforded to get up to 8 Skunks now when she hasn't paid those that she owes?

How many others now don't know where the animal they sold, to emma on tick, which haven't yet been paid for?

Where is Jack?
Where is the Lhasa?

Those who are hiding behind your own lies on Emma are no better. After all, your aiding and abetting a criminal.
also how is my cat that i wasnt allowed to see, when the 2 i brought home were in a right old state when i got them home.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I thought emmaj used to rescue animals, what has she done?
there is a thread(i think it was in classifieds chat section) but its a while ago now so you may hae to do some searching

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
She basicly got animals on tick, claiming to others that they were rescued. She would then cry her eyes out about the nasty owners then wanting the animal back after she had concocted a pack of lies about them. Thinking that in doing so, she wouldn't have to pay them anything, because all her 'friends' on here, would then back her up, send her money, and defend her.

If they openned their eyes and looked. They would see that she has a serious mental illness where she thinks, that if she claims that she rescued it, then that means she dosen't have to pay for it.

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
I would go mental if it were me, it's the same as stealing as far as I'm concerned. I think she pulled the wool over a lot of people's eyes. The thread in classifieds was locked by a mod, not sure why.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Does nobody who sold her these animals have her address, i would pop down there just for a chat and nothing more, she is probly struggling and not willing to admit defeat so to say it! i will never after reading this accept nothing but cash if i sould anything, which is a shame as there are some genuine people out there!
Although i find her behaviour absoloutly discusting, i pity her i really do!!

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Is this the same person claiming to be "recommended" several times by the RSPCA? In other words inspected.

Why on earth would anyone give her animals on the "tick"? In fact, why on earth would anyone give her animals at all, knowing she'd been reported so many times?

I hope you find your doggies soon folks, but I wouldn't hold my breath, there's probably a good reason why she's moved, ie been reported again.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
I am unsure if she still used her email or MSN but I can try to contact her via them if it would help?

I am not involved in any of her dealings in any way, shape or form and would be happy to try to be the messenger if it gives people peace of mind.

I know the Lucy was in regular contact with her during the last thread raised - I did speak to Emma on her MSN then so can try again if people would like?

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
emma j has just stated now that jack died 2 weeks ago from parvo but at 2 am last night she sent me this text so what do i believe

just so you know someone let all the dogs out my yard while i was sorting washing they had to have jumped over the fence to unbolt the gate i have searched all night and got huskies back but still have springer, samoyed,huskamute,lhasa and jack missing i have contacted whoever needed to keep eye out for them and bring them home if found i have had the night from hell

·
Registered
4,341 Posts

Where is Jack?
Where is the Lhasa?

I know emmaj ....:gasp:

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Is it only the dogs she hasn't paid for that she has been unable to get back then?

Really hope that you get sorted OT and find JAck again - he is a stunning little one :(

emma j has just stated now that jack died 2 weeks ago from parvo but at 2 am last night she sent me this text so what do i believe

just so you know someone let all the dogs out my yard while i was sorting washing they had to have jumped over the fence to unbolt the gate i have searched all night and got huskies back but still have springer, samoyed,huskamute,lhasa and jack missing i have contacted whoever needed to keep eye out for them and bring them home if found i have had the night from hell

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.