Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title!
In search of Cape house snake morphs :)

In particular looking at;
T+ albino
Hypo
(and/or T+ Hybino)
Butter

Babies preferred but any age considered.
NW UK based, but happy to courier if seller is too.

Registered
Have you had a look on the house snake groups on Facebook? Mine are too young to breed at the moment but other people are hatching out clutches.

Whats wrong with the T-albino and the Blue Eye? 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you had a look on the house snake groups on Facebook? Mine are too young to breed at the moment but other people are hatching out clutches.

Whats wrong with the T-albino and the Blue Eye? 馃槀
Already got those guys! 馃榿

I'm on a couple of groups, but the vast majority of everything seems to be abroad, unfortunately.
I'm more than happy with fulis as well as capensis, but there's hardly any of those around either! Guess I'll just have to be patient ha.
Do you have any group recommendations?

Registered
Already got those guys! 馃榿

I'm on a couple of groups, but the vast majority of everything seems to be abroad, unfortunately.
I'm more than happy with fulis as well as capensis, but there's hardly any of those around either! Guess I'll just have to be patient ha.
Do you have any group recommendations?
I've got 2.2 Togo Black fulis and 1.1 double het T-albino and Blue Eye.

I think Kara Pells is the person you need to find in the Facebook groups, she's in the North / Scotland I think. She's got most species and morphs of house snakes. I'm very tempted by her B. mentalis with the cute bug eyes, or some of those stripey Tanzanian boys 馃槏

1 - 5 of 5 Posts