Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking about for ages! looked up on info on them etc. Buttttttt.. can't seem to find anywhere to buy them! Anyone know where i might find some available?

·
Registered
25,691 Posts

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I sell these every now and again. Some of the last lot went to "Spikebrit" on here, i'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you about the ones he has.

They usually go for around £5-10 depending on species :D

If you want some let me know, i have a list running for the next load so i'd be happy to add you to it.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
reticulatus said:
I sell these every now and again. Some of the last lot went to "Spikebrit" on here, i'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you about the ones he has.

They usually go for around £5-10 depending on species :D

If you want some let me know, i have a list running for the next load so i'd be happy to add you to it.
yer i love my little babies, and have just dropped you a pm as well dan as i might be after a couple more S.petrii.

Didnt you drop me a message earlier Trice, if so i replied.

Spike

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I can do when it's a bit warmer.

Worth noting that Leaping Lizards do too so if you want some sooner rather than later you could get those as i have no set date when they'll arrive.

·
Registered
867 Posts
these are WC. but most found in the hobby will. as is the case in cheap lizards like this. we have had them a couple of months and all are doing well. as in reticlatus message we do courier weather permiting.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
tombraider said:
after seeing silversharks wonderful little desert viv I would also love some of these myself in the near future :D
:lol: copy cat :p

They are super-cute geckos though, hopinbg my lot will have some little ones this year for me to stand and go "awww" over :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hopefully i'll have two next week or the week after. Then once those are in, i might have to get 1 or 2 more :D so i'll have to contact someone in here for the other 1 or 2

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
leaping-lizards said:
it would be £20.00 to courier them. sorry for the delat in replying.
I might have to take a couple off you in a week or two.

Can you mix adults with younger ones?

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Trice said:
leaping-lizards said:
it would be £20.00 to courier them. sorry for the delat in replying.
I might have to take a couple off you in a week or two.

Can you mix adults with younger ones?
Yeah you can no problems, they aren't known to be canibalistic. The only thing you'd need to watch out for was mating. Like other reps if its too early you'd risk the females becoming eggbound. Ideally I'd say the females would need to be at least 10 months old :D

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, if the females are too young i'll stick them in a seperate viv or something until they're old enough to be mixed. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts