Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very interested in purchasing a pair or possibly trio of Japalura Splendida but would also consider a single male to start with.

If you can help please get in touch. I am in Scotland near Edinburgh so Reptile Courier will be necessary which I am prepared to pay for as I am disabled and travel for me is sadly not an option. I am also willing to arrange courier if preferred.

I am an experienced reptile keeper so rest assured they will be very well looked after.

Hoping someone out there is able to help or point me in the right direction. Patience is one thing I am blessed with.

Thanks in advance

Richard

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am very interested in purchasing a pair or possibly trio of Japalura Splendida but would also consider a single male to start with.

If you can help please get in touch. I am in Scotland near Edinburgh so Reptile Courier will be necessary which I am prepared to pay for as I am disabled and travel for me is sadly not an option. I am also willing to arrange courier if preferred.

I am an experienced reptile keeper so rest assured they will be very well looked after.

Hoping someone out there is able to help or point me in the right direction. Patience is one thing I am blessed with.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Richard, did you find any? I'm looking too, so would love to know if/where you got some from?

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts