Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a kitten, poss female, my cardi still isnt coping with the loss of his brother, if anyone can point me in the right way ill be very happy,

but... im not a breeder buyer, i rescue ect hope someone can help me thank you
Danielle

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for link but £40 each wow, ill rather keep looking in a rescue and give a well wanted donation:) thank you tho.. got 1 kitten 8 weeks old ina rescue to look at tomoz, but shes unsure if she wants to part with it :)

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
Okies but i think £40 for a kitten is cheap really

the prices for moggy kittens range between £40-£100

kittens aint as easy to get hold of any more with people cracking down on having them spayed or nuetered​

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i defo understand that mate, but to me £40 is :-o, maybe if i saw some pics i might :flrt: and have to get it hehe,
sorry if i seam funny but iam used to rescued ect, only paid 20 for my one from a cat rescue

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
yeah i have rescued a few animals too so i know what you mean

but charging £40 + for a cat that dosnt need rescuing then its justifierble

your lucky if you only paid that at a rescue most rescues adoption fee's on cats are usually around the £50 mark or more as they have them vaccinated, flea, wormed and you get a nueturing voucher for them

but if you want something from scatch ya have to be willing to pay the price

or the other option is trawl the free ads as they mave have litters of kittens on free to good home

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well this one isnt like cat's protection its a old lady from home and shes like 74 now and has to retire so shes hasnt got much left. so she used to say 10 but i gave her more and bring her supplys of foods ect too

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
ahhh the lil old lady the lures peoples cats in by feeding them breeding them an then makes the small profit :lol2:

had one of them down the road to me she wasnt impressed when my cats went to visit her an she saw i had, had them spayed

silly old :censor:

but to those who thought she was helping cats and kittens thought she was the most wonderful sweet old lady ever...............they dint hear her have a go at me for having my own cats spayed:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
lol, nice!!!!
:whistling2:
ahhh the lil old lady the lures peoples cats in by feeding them breeding them an then makes the small profit :lol2:

had one of them down the road to me she wasnt impressed when my cats went to visit her an she saw i had, had them spayed

silly old :censor:

but to those who thought she was helping cats and kittens thought she was the most wonderful sweet old lady ever...............they dint hear her have a go at me for having my own cats spayed:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
iam looking at both :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know a weird question to ask.. anyone live near that would meet up half way at all? distace is now m,y problem :(

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:eek4: u not replyed on msn, these already went!?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have kittens for sale, 1 litter ready in a week and another ready in 4 weeks. I'm in Derbyshire btw

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do you have any pics at all? colours sexes thank you

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
pm sent djangel. if you can take at least 2 of mine i can arrange a meet or something with you. i just dont want them goin in singles as its hard enough splitting 6 up that have been together all their lives

PM me back if your interested

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pm ya bk mate

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you all for replys and pm's, my foster sister has disided i can have her kitten, just got him home, he's a beaut! pics to follow:flrt:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts