Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi mate,

What kind are you looking for exactly,and where abouts in essex you from,i may be able to help,also what price range?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im looking for 2 with nice colouring, i like the albieno, but dont tink i could afford them. my budget is probably about £200
im in brentwood.
thanks for the reply

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
wow! Ur budget is about £200 and u think an albino would be out of ur price range??
You could afford 2 decent coloured geckos plus courier for that!!!
and still have change!!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
albino geckos arent yellow? some hav a tiny bit of yellowish colouring but hardley any at all

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmmm..... i think it might have said hybino, but they looked exactly the same as leo geckos, just a lot more yellow and white, i dont think they had any black in them

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
yea hybino leopard geckos are yellow...but like u said they are pricey and out of your range so unless you strike it lucky you'll need to look into a different colour morph of leo

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ok your in brentwood,I got my albino for £80 from a store called Cold Blooded in Rainham Essex.Great store and everyone who works there knows what they're talking about,if you haggle with them a bit you could probably get them a bit cheaper,and if you you have £200 to spend you could probably get a Hybino off him for about £150,these are babies and were there a cpl days ago, but if you just want a albino with all the set up etc he could probably do it all for about £200,that includes the vivarium,substrate,food,lighting and heat mat.

Hope that helps lol,pm me if you need to know anything else

·
Registered
6 Posts
rodney_robson said:
Hi, im looking for loe geckos, in the essex area!
hi,
i have a beautiful trio of proven bred geckos for sale with or without vivarium, they have bred twice , they are very very healthy and very friendly, ive had them since they were babies,
i have:
1 x male super hypo tangerine gecko 1yr 8 months old
1 x female super hypo leaucistic gecko 2 1/2yrs old
1 x female jungle phase gecko 2 1/2yrs old

the viv is;
2 1/2ft accros
1 1/2 wide
3 1/2ft tall with stand
if youre interested give me a call or email me,
kind regards
michelle :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.