Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am looking for a giant praying mantis i would prefer full grown, but would look at nymphs. Must be one of the giant species! :)

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you so much

I have sent you 1 this morning, S lineola :2thumb:

You should get it tomorrow.
wow! thanks mark you really are a top geezer! will mail you as soon as it arrives. Once again thank you very very much:2thumb:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Jon, I have a few Giant African nymphs and a few Giant Asian 3 / 4 instar if you want one. PM me your address and I'll get one sent out tomorrow morning.

Don't worry about money, if I send enough out and get a few more converts to mantids then it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Jon, I have a few Giant African nymphs and a few Giant Asian 3 / 4 instar if you want one. PM me your address and I'll get one sent out tomorrow morning.

Don't worry about money, if I send enough out and get a few more converts to mantids then it'll be worth it.
And the award for the kindest most top bloke on the forum goes to...Mark75:notworthy:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
1 or 2 yeah, I ain't got too much surplus left.

I'm converting them to mantis keeping. Slowly but surely they will turn and then my army will be ready to take over the world (cue maniacal laugh).

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
i aint taking one for nothing mate, because i already have mantids' and it wouldnt really be fair since im not a convert.

I'll just get some elsewhere :) thanks anyway.
Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts