Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Just googled them, very cute! Moving onto a farm soon once Dad converts it, might get myself a couple, along with a couple of ducks and a donkey! :):)

There is some breeders online which sell these; Google.
Kune Kune For Sale from Barton Hill Animal Centre

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Just googled them, very cute! Moving onto a farm soon once Dad converts it, might get myself a couple, along with a couple of ducks and a donkey! :):)

There is some breeders online which sell these; Google.
Kune Kune For Sale from Barton Hill Animal Centre
my lil brother had a duck, there noisy as hell! though if its outside, it dont really matter (his was kept inside as it was only a baby)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
i know of some for rehoming, they are micros x potbellies but they wouldn't go for a house pig. infact you may find it had to find a breeder that will let you take one as a house pig. your house would get trashed too. them mini pigs aren't that mini either so beware :)

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
thanks so much guys !
mine would so be a house pig :D
we have a huge garden too so would have a good run !
xxx
You do know that they normally need to be kept with other pigs and that you need a CPH and herd number? You will be subject to DEFRA inspections and have to keep movement and medicine books up to date etc.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
mini pigs

are generally sold in pairs only for around £100-£120 each the farm where jonathan ross got his have closed the waiting list at the moment as they are in demand
my baby kurtis is 16 weeks he is my mini pig lol but he aint for sale bless him

:razz:if you really want a house pig i suggest ya get married lol
good luck with finding one and i wanna see pics when ya do awwwww i love piggies!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
hiya i just thought id say kune kune pigs are a small pig but still too big to have in a house, id say when they are adults they are quite big you would be better off with a potbelly but even then they can trash the place lol
stu

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
pot bellies get hugeeeeeeee too my mate had 2 viatnamese pot bellies an they grew mahoooooooosive used to knock you flying whenever you had food

they had to build a pen in the field for them eventually cos they just got way too big for the house and they lived in a hugeeeeeeee converted barn

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
doing my research :)

wouldn't plan on getting won right this second
just wanted to know of places that sold them :)

have a huge garden so could easily get a pig shed in there and grazing ground..
will phone some breeders and get some info

thanks for all the help guys !
xxx

·
Registered
111 Posts
My sow has just had a litter of kune kunes, full pedigree with cert, only males available as I'm keeping all the females.:2thumb:

PM me if your interested

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
If you get one, I wanna come and see !

doing my research :)

wouldn't plan on getting won right this second
just wanted to know of places that sold them :)

have a huge garden so could easily get a pig shed in there and grazing ground..
will phone some breeders and get some info

thanks for all the help guys !
xxx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts