Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Female Albino nelsons of breedable size
Female Pueblan of breedable size, any morph

Cash waiting, please PM me pics and prices, Preferably within 50 miles of CO4-3UP or TNT.

Kind regards, Danny Murison:2thumb:

·
Registered
926 Posts
i have a couple of adult pairs of albino nelsons. dont really want to split tho. PM me if interested.
cheers

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
redreps

Hi thanks, Your a bit far from me sorry, They are amazing nelsons you have though.
Thanks, Danny

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still Wanted there must be some out there, even if people know of shops with them in or if your far away and willing to courier. Cash is here waiting. Thanks, Danny

·
Registered
583 Posts
Albino nelsons

Have albino nelsons hatched yesterday, was an adult in the classifieds on here a week ago, cant remember whose add it was !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi im completly new to this site,im looking to sell my honduran milk snake its red/black about 5/half ft feeds well on mice, shedded about 2 weeks ago,with the viv im looking to sell her for about 250,not sure on sex and very tame,likes to lay in the hood of my jumper lol,i would like to sell to the right person but not sure how to go about it,if anyone interested private messageme with ur email and i will send pics as not sure how to get them on here,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts