Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted: A very good example of a red bearded dragon, the redder the better. If anyone knows of any breeders, or shops that might have them, or if anyone going to Hamm wants to keep an eye out, I can give you my mobile number and you can text me if you see one and the price - and if it's good... I'm even happy to give someone trustworthy some money in advance if they're worried they'd be stuck with it.

I'm in Cardiff but frequently travel to Bristol, can travel as far northwards as Birmingham or down into Somerset or meet anywhere along most major motorways like the M4/M5 etc. I'll go into London by train, don't like driving into central london though.

Or I can probably arrange reptile taxi or courier...

Either sex, female preferred but male acceptable depending on quality of morph. Prefer grown on, sub adult / adult but will consider hatchlings if parents can be seen.

Who wants to help me out? :smile:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
VIPER & VINE

have got a breeding trio in stock for 595,ive seen them personally very nice

they are imports from fire and ice,apparantely not far off breeding size,think they are 9 months

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sent an email to Viper & Vine and one to Rick.. thanks.

Not really looking to breed them.. the new shop is called Reptile Cymru, and Wales' flag being the red dragon, we wanted to get a red or blood-red phase beardie that could be the "red dragon" mascot, per se.. display only :smile: Will no doubt lead a pampered life full of attention, if I can find one with good enough colours.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Blood Reds

Hello

We have blood red bearded dragons for sale email me for details.

vist our site for some of the best colour morphs you'll ever see guaranteed!!!!!!!

justdragons

Many Thanks

Mike & Jo

[email protected]

www.justdragons.piczo.com

Our Reptiles;

1.0.0. uderwoodersaurus milli
1.4.0. malayisian cat tailed geckos
3.8.8 rhacodactylus cilliatus
1.4.0 Viper geckos
2.1.0 Gargoyle geckos
1.3.0 Pictus geckos