Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a pair of rough/smooth green snakes, and/or a pair of egg eaters. Captive bred preferably, and local-ish to midlands, shropshire or manchester. No stupid prices please or scammers.

·
Registered
323 Posts
ok

theres six young smooth green snakes in halesowen.hes just by the church cant miss it havent got phone number. but i no there 25 pound each bloody good price :D and it will amaze ya the stock hes got in. two floors of reps and snakes

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Slap any chance you can pm me address of Halesowen contact is it a shop? I will be up there in couple of weeks and wouldnt mind a look around after a BRB at the min.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I hoping to get an egg eater local pet shop thinks he can get one :)
Hoping he can :)

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
the ones on exotic-pets.co.uk are all WC

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
fazer600sy said:
I havent seen any roughs which werent WC
I looked for them for two years CB, never found them and bought a sorry looking WC pair mainly out of sympathy, they're ok if you can get them young, they are good with waxies and crickets, take care though they are MASTER escape artists, and despite our frustrations we never did find out how they escaped.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
going to try to find the place in Halesowen tomorrow. Have pmd you, Slap, for name/address of shop. Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
323 Posts

its in the high street by the church just ask anyone theres only one pet shop there.sorry havent got phone number.but been in today still got the green snakes :D

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. Going tomorrow definately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts