·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im after some ADULT FEMALE ROYALS
also consider sub adult females.

cash waiting for right snakes

if intrested got corns and vivs to swap too

[email protected]

in cheshire/northwest area only please unless can courier or deliver.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why wont i find any for that price...there`s some around for £80 problem is there nowhere near me and dont drive... got a few myself but need some more for breeding the pastel to. :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
non for that price ?

lol what are you smokin anthony, i just picked up a sub adult for £40
and they are about for £100 and less, like laura says its being in the right place at the right time though.

good luck getting some girlies :D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Very funny :evil:
Well your after breeding females, well if you can find the for that price get them courierd then, yes your right you can find them for that price, but not of an age and weight to breed, the ones i bought were £120. If you find someone selling breedable females at that price there gota be soething wrong with them, ask around your find out :!:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
mine will be ready to breed next year, she has NOTHING wrong with her (look at pics in snake pics section)
she also came from a very reputable source.
yup you can pay more and I was lucky to get mine at the price I did, but I know several people that have picked up 1500g plus females for less than £100

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you can get 1500grams for £80 - £120 tops!
its just...coming up for breeding season theres not many around because people are breeding them themselves...ive had enough royals in my time and have to say...never payed over £100!!
thinks you been ripped off somewhere!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Wouldn't say ripped off, no where near :lol: but if you want something you'll pay the price, plus it's breeding season, so females are in high demand, so people pop there price up, well i haven't seen one no cheaper than £100, yes wohic, yorwill breed next year, that's why it ws 80, anyway don't argue, perhaps it's just got to do with area then !
Anyway no need to reply here anymore :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
It was £40

lol and if i want to reply I will.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
100 is about right..
look at it like this, you are going to put a pastel do it, and make a few pastels at £500 a piece from it... dont be so tight, pay for quality lol

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
yup and laura said she would pay £100, Anthony you said she would not get one at that price, you are priceless mate !

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i used to moan a lot about high prices... but then when you realise what you are buying them for, in my case breeding, then you often will get your money back very quickly.
saying all that, i will only buy adults from certain people.. i wont just buy from someone i havent met of dont know anything about... i have been stitched with too many '3' year olds that dide within a few months, or females that had never been near a male then became eggbound without breeding etc.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
yeh and the small females that are sold as 2 year olds when they are much older and have been bred from from too young :evil:

it really is a case of buyer beware.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah... i breed some from 2 year olds, but only if they are big enough

1 - 20 of 31 Posts