Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will take any snakes but i do specalise in boa's ,pythons and corns no snake to fiesty will be going to a good home if you have any questions please get in contact [email protected] or text or call 07759443963 thanks alot simon im in the harlow, essex area

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Not sure i understand, are you a snake rescue?

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Claims to be a rescue, asking for free vivs. But seems to be jumping on any freebies posted in rehoming. More like someone who wants everything for free from the look of the posts so far. In my opinion.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nar

nar im not a snake rescue im just looking out for reptiles that people cant look after any more if i was a rescue i would of said im just willing to help animals out to the best of my ability i have already took in a fiesty boa and a royal as a women could no longer have them as she had family problems so i just trying to help people out and more importantly the reptiles

·
Banned
5,384 Posts
i will take any snakes but i do specalise in boa's ,pythons and corns no snake to fiesty will be going to a good home if you have any questions please get in contact [email protected] or text or call 07759443963 thanks alot simon im in the harlow, essex area
How much are you willing to pay and I take it you collect?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi

it orderpens on what snake how big and what weight and yh i can collect from a certain area as i dont drive myself but i do have a brother inlaw that helps me collect thanks alot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts