Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the continued expansion of Zoo Logic we are currently looking for UK breeders of Corns, Rats, Kings, other Colubrids and Boas / Pythons to meet our demand for hatchlings to our trade customers. Traditionally we have met most of our demands through from either our own breeding programmes or importing from breeders overseas, but we have decided to also support UK breeders.

We can offer short term deals where simply we will buy or exchange surplus hatchlings, but are very keen on building up long term relationships with breeders, perhaps taking all that they can produce each year. In the past, when I was a private breeder I found this useful, I could sell all my hatchlings guaranteed each year, with no effort with dealing with several purchasers with the ensuing security risks etc etc.

If any breeders are interested, have a chat with me. This can be done via pm or on 01325 283756. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
heya - can you let me know your buy in £ on corn morphs - pm cool..

N

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the pm's! Amazing how many breeders interested in building up long term relationships.

Any more out there?

S

·
0 Posts
so what sort of prices are you offering percentage wise?

ie a snake thats valued at £100 retail what would you give to the seller?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi

I need to chat with people via pm or on the phone, the latter being preferable. I cant discuss matters about prices and the like on a public forum. Hope you all understand.

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch, great to speak to you all! Looks like we have some bright futures for several budding and large scale breeders out there.

Kevin

S

·
0 Posts
Hi

I need to chat with people via pm or on the phone, the latter being preferable. I cant discuss matters about prices and the like on a public forum. Hope you all understand.

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch, great to speak to you all! Looks like we have some bright futures for several budding and large scale breeders out there.

Kevin
an example was what i was asking for ?

but that reply has answered there question already .No disrespect ..cheers any way:lol2:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
still waiting to hear back from you Kev?

N

Hi

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts