Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi if any1 has any vivs that they want rid of any condition they will be use to rescue reptiles and any big vivs if you are able to deliever then i will give petrol money thanks and if anyone can help would be much apprecated thanks simon im in harlow area

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Since as we get a lot of people coming on and claiming to be a reptile rescue in order to get freebies. Have you any proof of your rescue?

Believe me, It's almost daily we see new people coming on site where a hell of a lot of longterm true rescues that are very wellknown are on.

So don't take it the wrong way but with lack of proof that your actually a rescue, your not likely to get much if anything at all.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Since as we get a lot of people coming on and claiming to be a reptile rescue in order to get freebies. Have you any proof of your rescue?

Believe me, It's almost daily we see new people coming on site where a hell of a lot of longterm true rescues that are very wellknown are on.

So don't take it the wrong way but with lack of proof that your actually a rescue, your not likely to get much if anything at all.
above post is spot on lol. ill take free vivs aswell as free blond burms please? lol only messin but i know what your saying : victory:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi

hi like i said before im only trying to help people out that cant look after them anymore and i have already taken 2 snakes in as it is a fiesty female boa 7ft and a royal male all my snakes are pets i dont rehome and then move them on like most people i just wanna give them a good home and make sure they are well looked after and anyway i dnt no why your getting on my back if im not even in your area alls im trying to look out for is the reptiles and for one have i ever put up for 1 second that im a rescue i could see your point if i did

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as a above

look people on here are trying to say that im claiming to be a reptile rescue but i will tell you now that i am not im just trying to help people and reptiles out in my area that can no longer look after there reptiles or have problem where they cant spend time with them anymore im just here for the reptile as most rehoming place dont respect the reptiles as they keep leaving me post about it i think they are just trying to make some money but there is some genuine ones out there im not looking to resell i am wanting to give some snakes and other reptile a good home for life
as i have already taken afew in anyway and the people i have got them off of are happy with them being here as im keeping them informed on how they are getting on and the women that drop the royal of was very attach to it and she has been told that she is welcome to come around and have a coffee and see her so im not a reptile rescue but if anyone out there is in abit of trouble then please email me at [email protected]

and i will just say again im NOT A REPTILE RESCUE and i am will to pay a bit towards them and i do have 9 to 10 years of experience with allsorts of snakes from corns up to 18ft burmese pythons and anaconda's

thanks for reading i just wanted to be clear

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
hi if any1 has any vivs that they want rid of any condition they will be use to rescue reptiles and any big vivs if you are able to deliever then i will give petrol money thanks and if anyone can help would be much apprecated thanks simon im in harlow area

it'll be because you put that? Can't say you never mentioned anything about Rescue when clearly you have.

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
hi like i said before im only trying to help people out that cant look after them anymore and i have already taken 2 snakes in as it is a fiesty female boa 7ft and a royal male all my snakes are pets i dont rehome and then move them on like most people i just wanna give them a good home and make sure they are well looked after and anyway i dnt no why your getting on my back if im not even in your area alls im trying to look out for is the reptiles and for one have i ever put up for 1 second that im a rescue i could see your point if i did
nobody is getting on your back.
you've a handful of posts and asking for free vivs so you can rescue reptiles, so it screams FREEBIE HUNTER. All you've been advised is that if you really do genuinely need vivs to help people out who can no longer look after their reptiles; that you provide some proof of it... otherwise nobody will help you out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi

well ovbiviously i did use reptile rescue i didnt mean in the sence tht i am a reptile rescue i ment it as reptiles with problem e.g injurys and sick that im gunna put time and effort in to and i havent just put free i have put cheap as well so broken 1's whatever anyone is maybe thinking of throwing away so im not gunna pay full wack but will pay small amount

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry

Sorry to everyone that has read reptile rescue i didnt mean it in the sense as i am a reptile rescue more to the fact that im willing to take in injuryed and sick reptiles and fiesty reptiles that are getting to much for people and im not just looking at free vivs im also looking for 1's that are needing repair

sorry again and thanks for reading

1 - 9 of 9 Posts