Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello My name is Laura.
I'm looking for Western Hognosed snakes, Would prefer Babies/Juv's but will consider adults or trios. Viv's wanting and plentiful supply of food.
Will be loved and adore and treated with much respect.

I have 2 snakes at the moment. My son's Desert Phase Cali King Male, and my daughters Amel Corn Female. I myself really adore the Western hognose, any colour phase.
Local to Lancs cause I'm stuck with lifts or public transport due to being non driver.
Thank you

[email protected]

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya Clarie.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello
I would really like to get these from a private breeder if at all possible. Seems like I'm getting Corns and kings offered left right and centre lol
I would dearly love a trio of babies. If anyone can help or knows of a breeder please PM. I am happy to go on a waiting list for them with a good breeder.
Thank you
Laura

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i've not seen any for sale for alittle while actually... maybe its the wrong time of year, but some will turn up sooner or later i reckon.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I know Pendlehog should be breeding them next year.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Yep I will have more than I know what to do with next year! Talk to leaping lizards, they might have a few in. I bought a "batch" last week and people snatched my hands off to get them, they seem to be becoming very popular :roll:

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, I'll be going to Doncaster Next sunday with my friend, we are both after Hognoses. fingers crossed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts