Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I'm looking to buy a baby chameleon, preferably a yeme, with a tank big enough for it so I wont have to change!

basically I'm after a chameleon with a full setup!! cash waiting!

many thanks
Dan

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been told by my local reoptile shop (who I bought all my other animals from) that it wouldnt be a problem, this place is a place called cold blooded in rainham essex and they have a shit hot reputation for knowing what they are doing/talking about and I never had any problems with other animals in bigger cages/tanks despite what other people seem to say in comparison with the guys at cold blooded!!

I am still researching and looking into it all though so who knows!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry!! I wasnt necesaraily talking about a hatchling! maybe something a coupla months old maybe!! guys at cold blooded said it should be ok?! :-S

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
A baby would be a little lost in a full size adult viv. Id section it off and as it grows remove the partition. :lol:

The less I say about Cold Blooded the better methinks....Wouldnt wanna start a riot :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
sometimes i have trouble finding my fully grown one in his big viv I wouldnt like to try finding one the size of my thumb :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts