Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im wanting another female beardie, but due to hard times, i cannot afford to buy one, so i am willing to re-home any un-wanted female beardies.
my two are about 2 years old and get on great. i have all the correct equipment to mkae sure that they live a long and comfortable life, along with my own cricket breeding program, so fresh food (Live and veg) is always available.

I know it seems "cheeky" being so new and asking for something for free, but i know there is alot of beardies out that that need rehoming.

Im located in Hebburn, in the newcastle area. i can travel for collection - but unfortunatly not too far.

thank you.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hi,

I have a 8 week old female beardie, well i think its female, i have 3 beardies altogether but 2 which i think are females and the other is a male...however I will do swaps if you like?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I have a 8 week old female beardie, well i think its female, i have 3 beardies altogether but 2 which i think are females and the other is a male...however I will do swaps if you like?

Thanks
i dont have anything to swap really... :s

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately i dont have any snakes, just bearded dragons and a on-the-way CWD - sorry :(

·
Registered
983 Posts
Thats okay- i would love to help you its just im short on money myself at the moment, hmm... i would perhaps take an item that you perhaps didnt want but not really sure what i would want lol, oh i would take a small viv or something, if you have a spare one, not sure how else to help, sorry :(

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive just noticed, arent you in london?that might might be a tad out of my traveling distance :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts