Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI just to let all horse lovers know we might have a gang of horse thefts there has been 3 sightings of 2 suspicious men with eastern european accents taking pic of local horses this could be a steal order gang

they been seen in a white van reg n 253 xaj and a red blacked out window landcruiser

please keep a eye out my 12 yr old neice caught them trying to take my pony head collar of while he was in the school

they been seen at shows aswell and been stood in owners yrds taking pics

if u see anything please contact the police
the areas are ansiworth bury bolton

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
Oh for goodness sake these people make me sick they really do

i hope to god the police catch them

how can they take people's beloved pets without a care in the world

its such a shame that its come down to money being more important

i really hope they catch these people :devil:

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Just as a heads up....

People fitting the above description have been seen in the Harrogate area so it may well be that they are more widespread than originally thought.

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
and what have the police said about it ?

they cant do anything until they steal a horse ?? (was a wild guess)

if it was people watching children then they would have been arrested for grooming ...............damn shame they cant do that for animals too :devil:

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Again eastern europeans coming to OUR country, stealing things that aren't there's but the goverment turns a blind eye:censor:.Whoever catches the little b*stards please give a good kicking from me!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Again eastern europeans coming to OUR country, stealing things that aren't there's but the goverment turns a blind eye:censor:.Whoever catches the little b*stards please give a good kicking from me!
I am sure the fact they are stealing has nothing to do with their nationality race or religion!

I'm sure you'd be dead happy with a UK where the police don't need evidence or proof to convict people of crimes :roll:

It's not called turing a blind eye, it's called actually having to break the law before they can do anything which is only right.

If it was a criminal offence to stand somewhere looking shifty most of us would have criminal records.

Looks like you need to be vigilant people :(

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Actuallly it is illegal to try and take the head collor of a school pony because it is a health and safety risk, if the pony was to get spooked and bolted and didnt have a head collar on, it could cause alot of damage people may sue and have the horse put down.

Also if they got into peoples fields to take better pictures of the horses that there is trespassing onto someone elses land, right there is 2 laws broken.

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
I am sure the fact they are stealing has nothing to do with their nationality race or religion!

I'm sure you'd be dead happy with a UK where the police don't need evidence or proof to convict people of crimes :roll:

It's not called turing a blind eye, it's called actually having to break the law before they can do anything which is only right.

If it was a criminal offence to stand somewhere looking shifty most of us would have criminal records.

Looks like you need to be vigilant people :(
My rant was about anyone that feels the need to take peoples pets

it aint just foregien people that do it

and 9 times outta 10 when animals are stolen its people you know and who know the animal that has stolen them

Its awful when you cant even let your pets out without taking your eyes off them for fear of someone pinching them

I know what you mean mason when you say about proof but horse lovers wanting pics of horses would have more respect than to go onto somones property and take pics and im sure they would ask first too it seems pretty obvious these guys are doing something shifty

its such a shame its come to people having to take peoples pets to make a bit of cash :sad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts