1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
myxomatosis is always around every year i do quite a bit of hunting and always come across it

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Same here in Merseyside too - vets sending letters out to all registered paitents right now :(

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
i worked for an agency for 2 weeks in a warehouse once heard a guy talking he has horses the farmer opposite his stables lays mixy down to control the population on his land i was abit shocked to be honest i did not think something like that would be legal still dont know if it is or not??

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Thanks for posting this - our daughter wants a rabbit so its good that we can be more aware of this.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i worked for an agency for 2 weeks in a warehouse once heard a guy talking he has horses the farmer opposite his stables lays mixy down to control the population on his land i was abit shocked to be honest i did not think something like that would be legal still dont know if it is or not??
Oddly enough this is something that should not be placed down, for it is a totally cruel and barbaric death for any rabbit to suffer.

MAFF and l am guessing DEFRA may be the same, used to issue it to motorway building companies to lay down to destroy the warren rabbits, so that the latter would not undermine building foundations.

R
PKL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts