Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE repost this as your status if you know someone who has been eaten by a snake. These snakes are unstoppable, they get out of their viv, slither into bed with you and size you up. Their bite is fatal because they are POISONOUS beware!! 60% of you won't repost because you are scared your snake will read this and kill you tonight, 20% of you won't repost because 'you don't believe the sizing you up story' (you fools!) 19% of you will be too busy inviting people on your hit list to dinner tonight, feeding up your snakes next meal, the remaining 1% of you will repost in order to stop the killer snakes before it is your turn.
Be afraid, be very afraid......

(I should be doing a uni assignment, instead I wrote this lol)​

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Facebook status I suppose lol

poisonous ?
Yep it's my Fb status this morning as I am bored of seeing the size you up story lol Don't worry the poisonous was done on purpose, hence it is in capitals!!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Stolen

Reactions: Ihatecoffee

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Yep it's my Fb status this morning as I am bored of seeing the size you up story lol Don't worry the poisonous was done on purpose, hence it is in capitals!!

I trust you've been sure to 'like' the FB page I created then? (See my signature) :2thumb:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol2: I didn't know it came from here! A friend just posted this so I copied it and now a few more have copied it. It's spreading fast!
I wrote it this morning, posted it on FB, then on here. Anything to avoid uni work another 10 mins lol Yep it does seem to be spreading!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I have 'never' seen the 'size you up story written anywhere'...ever..except on here..I have heard it about 2 times in 25 years..maybe 3 times..

God knows where people get this from or why they go on about it..And people say they hate it and moan about it or laugh at it, and yet it seems its this very website that perpetuates it...rofl

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I have had to steal this :lol2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts