Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

My boss has finally realised he cant keep his water dragons in the size viv hes got for ever... so he's asked me to see if i know anyone that wants them ...

Hes after 80 for the 2, they are about 12 inches including tail...

Delivery possible if not too far for petrol costs... in melton mowbray area...

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just the water dragons... the viv is built into his wall apparently... thats why he cant get a bigger 1 and and why it doesnt come with them...

id have them off him but i already have 2 which i didnt plan to have... if anyone thinks its a bit steep liek i do feel free to make an offer on them and ill let him know..

cheers guys..

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Only that price in your shop?? :eek: My local has them for £65 +

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think we need to come and raid your shop maxine... thats cheap !!!

he paid £45 each for them...

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yeah £65 for a baby ..... and theyre chinese ones.. not aussies.. which is what I was after at the time.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
WOW! 2 shops nearby sell them for £35 but one shop hasnt had any in for ages so I thought this was the going rate in all shops for them.

Id love to take one kev but all my money is spoken for until after christmas :( where abouts is melton mowbray?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I thinking about it got to convince parents they look lovely though wat size viv would be ok to house them?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they could/ probably should go in something smaller for now, as they arent very big, prob around a 3x2x18...

Thanks

Kev

1 - 16 of 16 Posts