·
Registered
1,423 Posts
do BD'S like um

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
so ur scared of buterflies as well?:lol2:

:lol2: I'm not actually scared of butterflies but I don't like birds, bats etc which fly near me. I don't actually dislike those things from a distance I just don't like them near me. I put it down to watching Hitchcock's 'The Birds' when I was really young, it absolutely terrified me (I had a horrid big sis who made me watch it :().

·
Registered
40 Posts
im male and my biggest fear is moths, i cant stand them, infact one came out the tub other day and made me scream.

Eugh moths, theyre evil things!!! out to get revenge because there not pretty like butterflys and there P*ssed!!!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
im male and my biggest fear is moths, i cant stand them, infact one came out the tub other day and made me scream.

Eugh moths, theyre evil things!!! out to get revenge because there not pretty like butterflys and there P*ssed!!!
:lol2::lol2: suppose thats one way of describing moths the only thing i dont like that flies is mosquitos :(

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
:lol2: I'm not actually scared of butterflies but I don't like birds, bats etc which fly near me. I don't actually dislike those things from a distance I just don't like them near me. I put it down to watching Hitchcock's 'The Birds' when I was really young, it absolutely terrified me (I had a horrid big sis who made me watch it :().
i loved that film when i was younger but instead of my sis making me watch it it was my mam lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts