Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my beautiful ATB beginning to shed last night.
This evening, i had a sneaky peek and noticed a freshly shed amazon looking extremely sexy :mf_dribble:
However, i also noticed this...

Poor thing had managed to slip all the shed off in one go but her tail had become trapped in a knot around a few branches and stuck within the shed.
I didn't really want to leave it to simply see if it would slip off itself as it didn't look good at all. So i decided to gently give her a helping hand :2thumb:
I expected a few nips or maybe even some strikes but nothing, she just gave me a few cute glances...

All her shed has fallen off now and she is looking exceptionally beautiful, if i do say so myself <3

oh and apologise for the awful picture qaulity.
It's my birthday soon, if someone would like to buy me a new camera that'd be great ;-)

·
Premium Member
16,486 Posts
that is one beautiful snake

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is one beautiful snake
Thank you : victory:
I've noticed more white patterns emerging on her, will be fascinating to see how she turns out :flrt:

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have to agree with sharpstrain, lovely looker! And you get a feeling of satisfaction when helping the needy :2thumb:
Thank you!
And yeah, i was half hearted about helping, didn't want to cause stress or pain but it certainly seemed to help her slip out of it easier :2thumb:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I expected a few nips or maybe even some strikes but nothing, she just gave me a few cute glances...
I had to help my corn with a shed back when he was a feisty hatchling and expected the same but he was surprisingly calm about it :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
gah i am compelled to reply to every post about this sauron looking mofugga. beautiful beyond expression! she looks so wise as well.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
It's a shame that she got stuck but it's nice to hear she was so calm while you helped her, also she's looking even more beautiful after shedding:flrt:

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had to help my corn with a shed back when he was a feisty hatchling and expected the same but he was surprisingly calm about it :2thumb:
gah i am compelled to reply to every post about this sauron looking mofugga. beautiful beyond expression! she looks so wise as well.
It's a shame that she got stuck but it's nice to hear she was so calm while you helped her, also she's looking even more beautiful after shedding:flrt:
Thanks all for the kind comments! :2thumb:.
I was exceptionally wary of this one due to it being an amazon tree boa, we all know what sort of reputation they have!! but she was so placid and relaxed.
I love her white markings that have became more extreme after the shed! :mf_dribble:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts