Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went to see her as soon as I could this morning and couldn't resist, she is wonderful!

She is just over 5 months old (will post more pics in a mo of her scoffing - but the link is Beardie 5 and a bit months old - Shared photo album - PhotoBox (the wood chips are current owner - kitchen towel is my viv!)

Now, She ate about 8 Locusts as soon as she got home, and is now working her way thru her salad (cress, romaine, apple, greens)
How much should she eat? She looks like she wants to eat more, I dont even have them in the viv for a few seconds and shes scoffed them!

They are medium sized Locusts and Crix, I have. Please let me know what your beardie ate at this age?! Worried about overfeeding worried about underfeeding, worried full stop lol.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
At that age i used to put in 2 bowls of salad a day(so its fresh as it drys out quick but mine never ate a great deal of it anyway:bash: until now) 1 bowl an hour after lights on and one bowl in the afternoon, And as many crix as she will eat in 15 mins dusted an hour after the morning salad, and as many as she will eat in 15 mins not dusted after second salad bowl, but thats just me :2thumb:

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
How heavy is she? That's often a better way of figuring out what she ought to be eating than age is, as beardies can show dramatically different growth patterns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts