Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i love mars bar and salt n vinegar crisps(have to be strongly flavoured crisps)mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and one i found whilst pregnant with my eldest was, banana toasties(sprinkled with sugar) with ice cream.

i have loads more, cant think of em right now, but will post as i remember.

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
ermmmm i dont really no other than cold beakd beans straight from tha tin

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats one of mine too, and cold rice pud outta tin. :)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I love condensed milk :D

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmmmmmmmm on bread, my grandma started me off on that one, lol

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Nope, I like it pure. Gimme a soup spoon and I can finish the tin in a matter of seconds :lol:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
What do the French (seldom) eat?

-Fried frog legs
-Fried freshwater tiny fishes
-Oysters
-lamb brains
-pork kidneys
-veal glands
-beef snout in vinegar
-crab shit

and many,many more disgusting things...though not as disgusting as UK food :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
i wud well luv to try sum of the more out there french cuisines

·
Registered
760 Posts
toast with curry noodles, beetroot, lettuce, cheese, buffalo crisps, turkey, salsa sauce cut it up n dip it into cold custard. em burgers wi icecream inside, cheesy doritos with white chocolate melted over. thats a few

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Chocolate ice cream with bits of spring onion (recipe courtesy of my dad!), pitta bread and after eight sandwiches, baked beans topped with Angel Delight, salad cream on pretty much anythin (shepherd's pie + salad cream = GOOD), cooked celery filled with cheese and gravy, um........ that's all I can think of for now!! Probably loads more. Oh, ketchup sandwiches; bread-ketchup-bread-ketchup-bread, tis goooooooooood!!

·
Registered
760 Posts
cheese with everything, except butter ew... cold custard on everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ice cream n sour cream n onion pringles, pickles n everything.... awwwww im sooooo hungry

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
OMG... Dampers! We used to make them over the campfire, you make a basic dough out of flour, water, milk and a pinch of salt. Then you roll it out in a sausage, wrap it round a stick, cook it over the flames or 10 mins and voila! Pretty damn tasty. Especially when you stuff them full of marshmallows!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts