Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i woke up this morning at 1am for some reason?!?!? to find my bearded dragons with his beard out and goin black, at the same time nodding quite rapidly! he would nod about 7 times then stop. it was quite hard to see because the only light on was the heat lamp which is red, any ideas people? :?
they are both only about 4months old????

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
I'll go with the above! More than likely leave me the f%$k alonne @' that age! Still a little strange for them to be up at that time of night

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
whatever woke u up prolly woke him up and he was prolly more bothered by it than u were :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, stroppey git! i thought it was one of the 2. just wanted to maek sure. does any of yours hide alot during the day? when i sit near the viv playing me xbox or doing somthing in me room, they seem to come out more.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
they seem to like the tv, i think most of the more handleable lizards do.
They see you looking at something and it becomes interesting to them also i think, or its just the flashy lights and sound.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes they are very nosey! they also scatter when someone comes through the door as if to say 'my god run for your lives'!! work that out?? :lol:
by they are fine when you are handling them.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
if u buy a beardie book it tells u about their behaviours. did u not get any literature before u got the beardies? dont worry bobbin is very normal!and also looks soooooo funny!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts