Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a stray dog, didnt know the number for the rspca so rang 999 and asked if they knew the number for the rspca as i had found a stray dog, they say no and hang up! well after hearing about the rspca im glad but i found it very rudehow the operator spoke to me!!

anyway i found the dogs owner so he was ok but it wasnt nice how i was spoke to!!

rant over:)

luke

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt know what to do!! i had a wimpering dog in my arms! lol:p

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
What?? Why didn't you ring directory enquiries - you could hardly call that situation an emergency???

To be honest I'm not surprised the operator said no and hung up.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
because i was in a field walking my dog and i dont know the number for direct enqueries

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
i found a stray dog, didnt know the number for the rspca so rang 999 and asked if they knew the number for the rspca as i had found a stray dog, they say no and hang up! well after hearing about the rspca im glad but i found it very rudehow the operator spoke to me!!

anyway i found the dogs owner so he was ok but it wasnt nice how i was spoke to!!

rant over:)

luke

your lucky they were only rude to you and dint give you a hefty fine for calling the emergancy number...........you should have called your local station for non emergancy calls

and before anyone has a go............the emergancy number is for just that

what happens if someones house is burning down or someone is dying and trying to get through to 999 while your calling about a stray dog:bash:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dunno how its so damn annoying lol

118 118.yeahhhhhhhhhhh 118 118 yeahhhhhhhhhh :bash: drives me mad and my son runs round singing for hours then :bash:
haha i have seen it, alllll the time, but never knew what it was, never payed attention to that:):lol2: i sing it toooo:D

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
haha i have seen it, alllll the time, but never knew what it was, never payed attention to that:):lol2: i sing it toooo:D

Nooooooooo dont or ya shall be getting a slap :lol2:

its a like directory enquiries num ya numpty lol

so ya know for next time instead of calling 999:bash::lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL yup i know now, i just pay attention to the singing, not what its for:p

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
Oh the only reason i know about the fine too is cos my mates lil un when she just started talking called 999 and was having a convo with the operator...............she got a call back telling her and she had no clue her lil un had done this

they let her off but said she could have been fined upto £1000 for a nusiance call :bash:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow!! £1000!! dont know where i would find that much!! i wont be doing that again!!

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
yips lol her heart near jumped outta her mouth and was very relieved when they said they would let her off :lol2:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol i can imagine!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts