Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, iv been really intreasted in making a fack rock background for my ackie and hognose and was wondering were i could get any cheap space board or if any one works with it and can get me it cheap ??: victory: thanks

·
Registered
389 Posts
is there any reason why you cant use polostyrene(can not spell that one)?
and a good one to look at is building site skips they use something like space board called selo-tex(again i cant spell that but thats how its pronounced) mainly used under the under floor heating and they normally have piles of it in the skips if thats any help

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Yeah im a plumber we use cellotex for underfloor heating you can get it in quite a few sizes and its real easy to cut and really light as well. Roofers use it as well when there putting in the insallation in the roof space so they have loads of offcuts so if your nice and ask the right bloke hell probably give you some that hasnt even got manky in the skip. Although im not sure if itll be rep safe. Youll no exactly what it is it has a shiny surface with a yellow/pink middle and stinks of fish

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
I been looking for this "elusive" spaceboard for a while now..............after 2 months of searching i finally found some in a B&Q 40miles away.................thing is the only thing i could buy was a pack for £44.99 so I didnt bother considering people on here reckon its about £5 for a big size

1 - 6 of 6 Posts