Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hatching out now, parents were sold to me as 100% het Albino's but haven't proved out this year. Obviously this doesn't mean they are not het, i could just of been unlucky but because of this im selling the babies as normals,asking for £50 each for both males and females.

Discount possible on multiple purchase's.

Collection only or courier at buyers expense though im happy to arrange.
As always PM for any question's, will be released once feeding consistently on unscented mice

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
looking for an interesting, fun snake that doesnt take up much space?Think you need a hog!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
All have now shed and 6 have taken their first feed, wont be long and these little pigs will be going to market!:2thumb:

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same happenned to a mate of mine, went next time...5 albinos....you HAVE to try again really

Exactly right mate there is a very good possibility that these are all 66% het but erring on the side of caution as don't want to mislead anyone.
3 gone already
Deposit will hold until September Donny show where they can be delivered, collection or courier welcome!

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
If you like hogs, this is a good gamble on producing an albino for cheap in the future breeding of these.

Reactions: StuG
1 - 14 of 14 Posts