Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every body :D :D

Has anybody out there got any male Hognose,s for sale. Hatchlings will do but it must be male.
You can PM me or reply to message.

All the Best for Christmas

slither61

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
If you can e-mail aceaqua in edinburgh they can courier I'm sure. And I know they have 4 hatchlings, I'm just not sure what genders.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
aquacadabra had 3 friday afternoon but now only have 2 as i purchased one dont know if they courier might want to pm (spit) on the forum as she works in the store a really helpfull young lady :wink:

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Is this spit user by chance Becky? Truely she is one of the most helpful people I have ever met when it comes to reps. I'll need to check.
Oh well, aqua have a couple hoggies left :lol:

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Scottie what else did they have? (Sorry, if I'm hijacking the thread boot me off)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
to be honest i really didnt look as i was only intrested in the western's ....sorry put if you pm spit (becky) quite sure she will let you know what she got in and what is coming in :wink:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Awwww you guys make me blush.We do courier but i not sure about it in this weather.The hoggies we got aren't sexed tho.Do have some lovely Kenyan sand boas in just now,males and females.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hognose

Thanks for replies :D :D :D

Happy Christmas

Slither61

1 - 9 of 9 Posts