Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all has anyone bought snakes from this outlet.

I used to go there a few years ago for fish and was very impressed but haven`t been since they set the reptile section up.

Have been offered a credit for my large barbs ( fish) and was going to redeem it against a couple of snakes .

Any input would be appreciated.

Cheers Graham

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I think Wharfs reptile dept is very good. They have had a few snakes from me and I have bought one from them. There animals seem clean, well looked after and in good health. A nice varied selection as well last time I went. I would buy something from them again.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My mate shaun works there part time whilst doing his zoology and his research often in central america. He's trying to get the money for research in Malawi next year then to Ecuador straight after malawi and then to paraguay within a three month period. A very Intelligent person.

The shop is getting better now as well. I go a lot

·
Registered
376 Posts
My mate shaun works there part time whilst doing his zoology and his research often in central america. He's trying to get the money for research in Malawi next year then to Ecuador straight after malawi and then to paraguay within a three month period. A very Intelligent person.

The shop is getting better now as well. I go a lot

Agreed. Its improved a lot since it opened.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts