Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know I have spent all day today moving my room around to make more room for new arrivals between now and May (cant wait for the bts), It wernt mean to take me long, i started about half one, and finally finished just after 10:lol2:

Made lots of room and now have my ts wonderfully set up next to my bed, so lets hope theres no escapees lol couple of bad points though, I have lost my lil C.Marshalli sling for no apparent reason :bash: and I finally got to clean out my Rosea she has calmed down alot in recent weeks, only to find out that once again I have infact inherited a male grrrr lol only moulted last week and didnt really notice anything different because of where he was located. Thats two males and a death inside a week, thats soo pants lol

On the brightside I now have lots of room for more ts and hopefully I wont pick all males up :whistling2:

Oooo on another note aswell, I was bored tonight after everyone went to bed so I have spent the better part of half hour making a new spreadsheet up so I can keep track of my feed and moult dates, hopefully make it easier for me to keep everything in check.

Well thats my little rant over with have a good one :)

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
:/ always look on the brightside of life lol

·
Registered
33,494 Posts
Well as some of you know I have spent all day today moving my room around to make more room for new arrivals between now and May (cant wait for the bts), It wernt mean to take me long, i started about half one, and finally finished just after 10:lol2:

Made lots of room and now have my ts wonderfully set up next to my bed, so lets hope theres no escapees lol couple of bad points though, I have lost my lil C.Marshalli sling for no apparent reason :bash: and I finally got to clean out my Rosea she has calmed down alot in recent weeks, only to find out that once again I have infact inherited a male grrrr lol only moulted last week and didnt really notice anything different because of where he was located. Thats two males and a death inside a week, thats soo pants lol

On the brightside I now have lots of room for more ts and hopefully I wont pick all males up :whistling2:

Oooo on another note aswell, I was bored tonight after everyone went to bed so I have spent the better part of half hour making a new spreadsheet up so I can keep track of my feed and moult dates, hopefully make it easier for me to keep everything in check.

try buying from dealers/breeders who will sex them for you. tss will if they can, & most responsible breeders will too. buying unsexed ones often (usually, in my experience) ends up with the t being male. a guy who works in scales & fangs said he's found this too.

·
Registered
19,844 Posts
try buying from dealers/breeders who will sex them for you. tss will if they can, & most responsible breeders will too. buying unsexed ones often (usually, in my experience) ends up with the t being male. a guy who works in scales & fangs said he's found this too.
Sorry this made me giggle :lol2:

·
Registered
8,186 Posts

Lerg come down with matt on saturday and do the seas show on sunday lol
Leviathan will be over at ours aswell as mutley LoL on saturday :)

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
Pfft you forgetting about us now then :Na_Na_Na_Na:

you guys are heading up to mine on sunday morning not Saturday LoL but if you had your car on the sat you could have popped up on sat aswell, party time :)

·
Registered
8,186 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lerg come down with matt on saturday and do the seas show on sunday lol
Leviathan will be over at ours aswell as mutley LoL on saturday :)
id love to mate but i have seomthing i need to do on sunday which is a major bummer tbh, but still cant break promises lol still would be nice to meet you all, guess ill just have to wait till may :(

·
Registered
19,844 Posts
id love to mate but i have seomthing i need to do on sunday which is a major bummer tbh, but still cant break promises lol still would be nice to meet you all, guess ill just have to wait till may :(
Well im picking your spider up and will post it the monday if thats ok unless i can give it matt for u to pick up

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Well im picking your spider up and will post it the monday if thats ok unless i can give it matt for u to pick up
Why not , I'm taking a MM down for him . May as well bring something back too . :lol2:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol thanks Matt your a star, n thanks Sel for showing me the way forward lol gutted now aswell because my plans for Nottingham have fallen through so whilst your all having fun ill be sat at home lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts