Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we re-homed daisy a few months ago when she looked like this

had her out today for cleaning and she now looks like this

whats a differnec you wouldnt think there were the same Boas!!!!!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
wow shes nice, how big was she and how big is she now? :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
absolutely lovely looking. a credit to you and your care and patience. give yourself a big pat on the back from us.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks she is just over 6ft and is lovely she has a lovely nature on her and we just cant beleive how much she's changed!!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hi All
Good job bosshog good to have people like you.

slither61 :snake: :snake: :snake:

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone she has turned into a stunner we have just rehomed enougher one that came from the same place as Jesse our Burm this one is in full shed so will post pics after she has shed :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
beautiful, we have a breeding pair of boas, bismark is the male and at 10ft hes a big softie

his mate is 14ft and gravid just now, due to drop any hour now, he was also a rescue, from a pub down south

·
Registered
354 Posts
the baby - tiny has got the best nature ever, she was a real nippy hatchling and now she is a gem, loves sitting her head on top of my head and relaxing round my shoulders while watching what im doing

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i think boas are beautiful...that 1 at the top has really changed, good on you, and that lil hatchling jus makes me want to go an get 1...lol

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Isn't it amazing what correct temps,diet,light cycles and humidity can do!Very well done to you for turning that lovely snakes life around.GOOD FOR YOU!

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hunnyxbunny said:
also have tiny one of last yrs hatchlings from them
boas dont hatch there born :wink: our new female is posssible pregnant to a granite male

thanks everyone we are really proud of her

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
she is so beautiful! i cant describe how beautiful she is, she is one of the most beautiful snakes i have evr seen!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts