Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically as title says^
I've allready owned a hedgepig and don't think I could have another, well not for another while anyway..
Just curious to see if theres any other animals I could keep in one of these enclosures- It's just sitting there gathering dust and has no purpose atm.
Thanks!xx

·
Registered
430 Posts
Seriously there is so many little things you could keep in it! its a good cage but i think you should think about what you are interested in keepin in it an go from there.
My striped mice love it! lots of space for wood toys an chews an things to climb on if you put mesh on top

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello. Thanks for replying!
I'm open to any ideas when it comes to exotics, but I actually do fancy something along the lines of a small furry that wouldn't exactly burn a hole in my pocket. I would say we have a budget of around £300 all in (christmas money) but to be honest if I really like the species then I'd be more than happy to save up until I have enough money.

Thank you! x x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.