Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Basically I'm feeling really broody lol. I have a spare zoozone sitting there, and I'm looking for ideas of something(s) that I could maybe have in there. I also have a exo terra faunarium, if that can be filled up with anything, other than a snake. I've had APH before, and I'm still thinking of maybe getting another, but I just want to know if theres anything else I could think of putting in there?

I'm open to anything, if you guys can think of anything that can be housed in any of the two- please let me know!

Thanks, Brooke xx

·
Registered
421 Posts
My hoggys live in a zoozone2. But I think its a waste for a syrian to go in it.
Maybe a guniea pig or two.

I would say have a look around the net at animals and see what you like, then see if it will be a good home for it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
24 x 12 x 12 inches is the min for a syrain. By recomedation only as long asa cage has enought enrichment it doesnt matter how big/small it is. As long as its not teenie tiny of course.

I dont think it is. most people i have spoke to who keep pigs have said they do better in a cage that size than anything bigger :2thumb:

Different people have different opinions though :)

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
Our 4 sanctuary guinea pigs are in a cat pen that measures 9ft x 4ft(inluding the house) and they use all available space.
We have just taken in 2 syrian hamsters and one of them came in a tiny rotastack, one small round house with a tube to the bed at the top, shes now in a large cage and appears to be agoraphobic :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.