Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
That's a tough one. Maybe it would be more insect than lizard. Maybe one of the smaller gecko's But the smaller the viv the harder to control the heating correctly with gradients etc.....

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
this is the 30x30x45 isnt it? and maybe a baby crestie... thats what i used for mine anyway...

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
he wants somthing what would fit in it for life

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
he wants somthing that would fit for life so crestie is a nono

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
A viv that size would be fine for eastern spiny-tailed geckos (Strophurus williamsi) and they're relatively calm (electric blue day geckos (Lygodactylus williamsi) and mourning geckos (Lepidodactylus lugubris) would also be OK in there for life, though they tend to be fast little bleeders).

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Lol im a she and it is 30x30x45cm 12x12x18inches, would a white tree frog be ok?
In my opinion, I would say it would be too small once the frog got to adult size.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
pygmy chameleon? viper gecko?
It wouldn't really be ideal for viper geckos, as they're a terrestrial species and could therefore do with more floor space in the viv rather than height.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are out of stock and i dont want to order them, think its unfair that they are in a box for a day.
Any suggestions of frogs i could have in there?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
how do you think they get to shops lol ?
most reptiles end up in a box travelling at one point or another

·
Registered
12 Posts
Williams Dwarf geckos perhaps? Also known as Electrics. I picked my breeding pair up today, so happy with them, theyre currently in my planted 30x30x45 and are looking pretty awesome =D.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.