Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
what

yeah get some frogs they are brilliant, fascinating to watch, but you will have to get small breed cos they do like room to move apart from them horned frogs which never seem to move very far, i have fire bellied toads, egyptian toads( i think you met them at the meeting before last) and i have now got 3 milk frogs they are tiny but will grow soon, i think the dart frogs stay small but not an expert. just wanted to say frogs and toads are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: what

ditta said:
yeah get some frogs they are brilliant, fascinating to watch, but you will have to get small breed cos they do like room to move apart from them horned frogs which never seem to move very far, i have fire bellied toads, egyptian toads( i think you met them at the meeting before last) and i have now got 3 milk frogs they are tiny but will grow soon, i think the dart frogs stay small but not an expert. just wanted to say frogs and toads are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
advise taken - got a couple of fire belly's from woody :)
I missed your toadys at the pub, was too busy keeping my corn away from the beer :)
btw, seen the pics of your milk frogs they are just toooooo cute!!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
eeji said:
i won the star prize at my local rep clubs xmas raffle, its an exoterra 1' cube, and i havent got a clue what to put in it! my fave rep shop has some fire belly toads, they are favourite at the moment. Any suggestions???

Rep club?

where mate?

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts