Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, if you own a corn please can you tell me which colour it is. Or just your favourite colour. I'm going to get a corn (yay!) and I think the best colour is Charcoal. They're just beautiful!!! :D

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I've only got 1 he's a caramel. One of favourites are the ghosts though

You probably wont b able to make him out though cause ma camera is so crap :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
i used to have a corn that was a fiery red colour. i don't know what morph it was but was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L :lol: lives with my ex and her kids now :(

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
groovy chick said:
I've only got 1 he's a caramel. One of favourites are the ghosts though

You probably wont b able to make him out though cause ma camera is so crap :lol:
hes cute,,,nice markings :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
shipo.1066 said:
i used to have a corn that was a fiery red colour. i don't know what morph it was but was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L :lol: lives with my ex and her kids now :(
Coulda been a hypo,,like the one im getting soon :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
captaincaveman said:
mine are listed below. reverse okeetees are what do it for me
They are stunning arent they,,my last one is a rev okeetee,,,shes a real stunner\/

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
hes cute,,,nice markings
Thanks he's just about to shed so hopefully he'll be getting a bit more colour :lol:

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
i have a carolina and an anery. and hopefully getting blizzard soon.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
ive got a strawberry snow and he/she is amazing\/\/
dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice snakes, everyone! I've just been looking at some of the 'common' colour corn snakes. They're pretty beautiful too, but for me, nothing will ever beat the charcoal colouring! :D

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Ihave a Carolina, a sunglow amel, an amel, a snow, a hypo and an anery. I really like the Miami phase too.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
butter corm for me

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Butter
amel stripe
anery stripe,
Miami
carolina
Snow motley
Ghost

And they are all stunners

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
sorry i didnt read the title right, i thought you were asking for favourites lol..
some of mine are anerys, amels, ultramels, butters, caramels, phantoms, crimsons, and a couple more

1 - 20 of 35 Posts