Reptile Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
11,665 Posts
Still looking for a suitable candidate !
An arboreal tarantula if you're comfortable and familiar with their care? I keep my Caribena versicolor, Heteroscodra maculata and Cyriopagopus hati hati in the same sized exo enclosures.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
An arboreal tarantula if you're comfortable and familiar with their care? I keep my Caribena versicolor, Heteroscodra maculata and Cyriopagopus hati hati in the same sized exo enclosures.
Nah don't think I'd like a t, too much spider for me! Jumpers are the furthest I'll go int spiders

·
Registered
11,665 Posts
Nah don't think I'd like a t, too much spider for me! Jumpers are the furthest I'll go int spiders
So at least tarantulas can be crossed off the list of candidates.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Stick insects? These are some of my daughter's ones;

: victory:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Still think he should have gone with my Weta idea.

I dunno man, factoring out a T, I think we've pretty much gone through most of the things you might feasibly be able to buy.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
You can give the Viv to me, I'll happily house a T in it :)

Reactions: Mr Mister

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I have been thinking about sticks - always thought the Macauley's spectre one was interesting. What species would do well in my size enclosure?

·
Registered
11,665 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Well I got 3 macleays spectre nymphs - well they're not tiny nymphs, probably l2. I've noticed they haven't really been eating too much though, is this a bad sign? (They only arrived yesterday)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Well I got 3 macleays spectre nymphs - well they're not tiny nymphs, probably l2. I've noticed they haven't really been eating too much though, is this a bad sign? (They only arrived yesterday)
What are you feeding them on?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Maybe they're getting ready for a moult - I keep quite a few caterpillars too, and when they're moulting they'll hardly move and eat for a couple days

41 - 60 of 64 Posts