Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well always took photos but nearly really any that i like but i recentyl went to whitby and i think i took some good shots but wanted to knows someelses opion as im not really clued up on photography, opions welcomed!
Sorry about the size of them!

Thanks For Looking =)
x

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2nd one is my fav it was a really nice little town, with many boats going out past the harbour apperantly whales used to visit there and sometimes you can see seals and a few sea birds, unfortunatly i didnt get any decent shots of the birds my phone was too slow and didnt see seals or whales!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found a few more pictures any more opinions..... i know they are of basic things and they dont really move much so that prob makes them slightly boring just want opinions on them really

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
i love the one with the wall :2thumb:

i need to get out and take more pictures really... ive neglected my camera this past month.. poor thing.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks... i haven't been out like that in a while was meant to be going to an air show but have been before and really cant be bothered so will have to wait till next time!

·
Registered
513 Posts
the 2nd one and the last one and the first on the secound bunch with the wall are brilliant! The type you would see on a english postcard ;) especially with the grey skys ;) Sum's up britain

·
Viva Le France.
18,842 Posts
They're pretty good. You should try messing with the composition and taking pictures from different angles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts