Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm trying to decide on a new filter for my Axy. He is in a 60L tank. I had a pf mini which didn't seem to be filtering enough so upgraded to a pf-1 but it seems to be a bit too powerful for him. In terms of priority I need something that is a) not going to stress him out and b) quiet enough to not stress my wife out! Grateful for recommendations!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello! I'm trying to decide on a new filter for my Axy. He is in a 60L tank. I had a pf mini which didn't seem to be filtering enough so upgraded to a pf-1 but it seems to be a bit too powerful for him. In terms of priority I need something that is a) not going to stress him out and b) quiet enough to not stress my wife out! Grateful for recommendations!
Thanks! I'm a bit of a noob. First sponge filter installed today and a happier looking Axolotl!

·
Registered
12,910 Posts
Hi mostly Tropical brand Axolotl stick food, but also the occassional live mealworm.
Ah ... mine usually gets thawed bloodworm over winter .... plus varied dried fish crisps .. plus any drowned earthworm I see on dog walks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts