Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as you've guessed i support tottenham hotspur my second is glasgow rangers....so what team do you support?? and what's ya second team?

·
Registered
801 Posts
UP THE HAMMERS!!!!

(and secondly Btn & Hove Albion, u have 2 support ur home team don't ya!!)

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
Gillingham n may i say 3-1 against swansea today n we playd amazin till tha last 10mins def return to form from tha championship days

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if i supported my own team id be supporting Hastings town..so well ya dont ALWAYS have to support ya home town team..lol..even if you played for them.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
We had a similar thread before, but no problem, it's been a few month now, so it's probably a few pages down the end :D

I support Gremio from Brazil. Not a lot people know Gremio here, but it's quite a big club back home. Gremio was the team that Ronaldinho supported and played for since his childhood, and he left Gremio for Europe at the age of 19 yo (moved to PSG).

Gremio is based in Porto Alegre, my home town (southern Brazil).

Well, people ask me what team I support in England, and I say: 'Gremio of course ' :D

The team I dislike most at the moment is Chelsky, but that might change as soon as they start losing again. I used to dislike Man U, but this season I'll support them because I believe they have a chance to win the league. Then I might dislike them again next season :lol:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
newcastle Utd come on the toon

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Arsenal!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts